Hello everyone... Long time no see.. :) let me start by saying sorry to all readers out there. I have not been disciplined enough in writing up my blog lately. I would be making a lot of excuses and bundles of work loads would be one of the reasons. Yes, I am in my final year and I have a few months ago to complete my study.
Brunei Darussalam has been bloody cold and wet lately, we had our worst or should I say the best rain fall ever.
What other things do you want to know? Erm, life was simple to me nowadays. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I feel sleepy , go to school and do my final year project, go back home and watch a movie on my laptop before going to bed. The next day, I will wake up early and the routine goes on. On weekends I would meet up friend and spend some time together and that would be my only highlights of the week. The thing which I look for every week day after day.
Moneywise or Financial Economics, I can hardly know where have my money gone. My bills are all not that much, but I could not get my grip on my financial spendings. Here goes a story, I go to school with a tenner in my pocket everyday. I work in school and started to get hungry so I decided to get some lunch which doesnt come that cheap almost $3.50 per meal. Chocolates costs me a fortune and cookies and crisps are pretty damn nice while doing your work in front of the computer. I went back home late at 8 and again my stomach would be growling ........... Hell yeah there goes all my money (karit... besar pun hati kalau nda beusin!)
Ok, whats next.... Owh, since it is a good time to buy some stocks especially in banks' stocks, I've put down some money in shares. These investments should come handy after a few months with hope that those stocks does not come down to a value of zero. Erm, basically, I would urge people not play the stock market but hell now all these stocks are fairly cheap, if you have some spare money, get your hand on some of it. But do not sell it now, just keep it and forget about it (cam benar......... kelakar ku deh!! tipah tertipu).
Love Life....Haha..One of the most interesting topics nowadays. Even in my design room while doing my projects I swear that I can hear people conversing about getting married and such. The problems they have with their boyfren or girlfrens and how they hoped to meet a guy or a girl in their life soon as if time does not awaits them. For me, when the right time comes, it will simply come. At least I'm safe. Or maybe in an unconscious state, I am in state of hunting under the savvanah grasses like a lion starring in the eyes of its prey..ahha. To my friends out there, If you are getting married do let me know and bloody invite me since by not inviting me would mean you would make me mad and you do not like me when I am mad.
I guess thats all updates for now. I will try to post some pictures up. So keep on checking this blog.
**I will correct the grammerspelling of this post soon, writing in super speed**
Brunei Darussalam has been bloody cold and wet lately, we had our worst or should I say the best rain fall ever.
What other things do you want to know? Erm, life was simple to me nowadays. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I feel sleepy , go to school and do my final year project, go back home and watch a movie on my laptop before going to bed. The next day, I will wake up early and the routine goes on. On weekends I would meet up friend and spend some time together and that would be my only highlights of the week. The thing which I look for every week day after day.
Moneywise or Financial Economics, I can hardly know where have my money gone. My bills are all not that much, but I could not get my grip on my financial spendings. Here goes a story, I go to school with a tenner in my pocket everyday. I work in school and started to get hungry so I decided to get some lunch which doesnt come that cheap almost $3.50 per meal. Chocolates costs me a fortune and cookies and crisps are pretty damn nice while doing your work in front of the computer. I went back home late at 8 and again my stomach would be growling ........... Hell yeah there goes all my money (karit... besar pun hati kalau nda beusin!)
Ok, whats next.... Owh, since it is a good time to buy some stocks especially in banks' stocks, I've put down some money in shares. These investments should come handy after a few months with hope that those stocks does not come down to a value of zero. Erm, basically, I would urge people not play the stock market but hell now all these stocks are fairly cheap, if you have some spare money, get your hand on some of it. But do not sell it now, just keep it and forget about it (cam benar......... kelakar ku deh!! tipah tertipu).
Love Life....Haha..One of the most interesting topics nowadays. Even in my design room while doing my projects I swear that I can hear people conversing about getting married and such. The problems they have with their boyfren or girlfrens and how they hoped to meet a guy or a girl in their life soon as if time does not awaits them. For me, when the right time comes, it will simply come. At least I'm safe. Or maybe in an unconscious state, I am in state of hunting under the savvanah grasses like a lion starring in the eyes of its prey..ahha. To my friends out there, If you are getting married do let me know and bloody invite me since by not inviting me would mean you would make me mad and you do not like me when I am mad.
I guess thats all updates for now. I will try to post some pictures up. So keep on checking this blog.
**I will correct the grammerspelling of this post soon, writing in super speed**
