DAILY THOUGHTS: Today, as usual I went to work just that I did'nt think I want to announce where I've been.
Anyhow last nite, i attended "Majlis Tahlil dan Doa Arwah" and diteruskan Doa Selamat arah my cousin yang akan bertugas di Kedutaan Brunei di Singapura. Lepastu ke Bengkurong, arah jaga-jaga... anak my cousin kan nikah pada 08/08/08
I received SMS, i got a new Nokia 6120 Classic are ready to be collected... tapi color no choice .. pink.... Ambil saja tia... I replied "ok" while already in bed..........hehe
I did'nt know lah then this morning I woke up at 6am a
I wish that i can strike 4D... it will gave me a a BIG SMILE and I wish me Good Luck and say I know deep down that i am sure to unable to strike cos aku never STAB-THE TAIL (nda pandai main ekor.. hahaha).Anyhow last nite, i attended "Majlis Tahlil dan Doa Arwah" and diteruskan Doa Selamat arah my cousin yang akan bertugas di Kedutaan Brunei di Singapura. Lepastu ke Bengkurong, arah jaga-jaga... anak my cousin kan nikah pada 08/08/08
I received SMS, i got a new Nokia 6120 Classic are ready to be collected... tapi color no choice .. pink.... Ambil saja tia... I replied "ok" while already in bed..........hehe
I did'nt know lah then this morning I woke up at 6am a
So, if i go buy 4D this weekend maybe i may strike or the 8 million dollar TOTO draw. I am not buying, you can go ahead and strike big big.
Following excerpt from the Feng Shui Master's website ( i can't remember the exact url.. i cleaned all the cookies and history on my lapy).
FENG SHUI : One fengshui cures that most fengshui masters use would be a convex mirror that is rather big and we would use this to bounce off the swimming pool if the pool is in the wrong place in relation to your house or to bounce off any sharp objects directly facing your house or office and the main idea behind it is - to make them disappear. The convex mirror is usually placed on the wall directly above the main door or above any windows.
DESTINY: A person who is born a Dog or Dragon animal sign or has the hour of a Dog or Dragon is someone who knows how to buy shares but do not know when to sell, so please learn how to sell.
SAVVY INVESTMENTS: The only way any man can learn to grow rich is to FIRST learn how to save money. Learning how to save money is not an overnight thing. It is a habit and your life style may also change to some extent but then your own wealth can then grow rich.
Learning how to save is to first learn to watch what you buy and how much you save. If you can save 50% of whatever is from your income then you are very very good already and then don't anyhow spend on unneccesary things.
Learning to save is about : Spending on things that is required today and urgent and if it can wait till next month then learn to wait. Don't buy yet. It is a MINDSET thing but then only when your MINDSET has changed then one can then learn how to grow rich or to even build their own wealth.
On 8 August 2008 - This date is a Dragon day and is of the earth element so if earth is your favourable element in your bazi then you may wish to invest more in the coming TOTO draw. who knows you may be the S$8 million dollar winner !!!!
DESTINY: A person who is born a Dog or Dragon animal sign or has the hour of a Dog or Dragon is someone who knows how to buy shares but do not know when to sell, so please learn how to sell.
SAVVY INVESTMENTS: The only way any man can learn to grow rich is to FIRST learn how to save money. Learning how to save money is not an overnight thing. It is a habit and your life style may also change to some extent but then your own wealth can then grow rich.
Learning how to save is to first learn to watch what you buy and how much you save. If you can save 50% of whatever is from your income then you are very very good already and then don't anyhow spend on unneccesary things.
Learning to save is about : Spending on things that is required today and urgent and if it can wait till next month then learn to wait. Don't buy yet. It is a MINDSET thing but then only when your MINDSET has changed then one can then learn how to grow rich or to even build their own wealth.
DATE : ANIMAL/ELEMENTS:
6 August - tiger/strong wood
7 August - rabbit/lesser wood
8 August - dragon/strong earth
6 August - tiger/strong wood
7 August - rabbit/lesser wood
8 August - dragon/strong earth
On 8 August 2008 - This date is a Dragon day and is of the earth element so if earth is your favourable element in your bazi then you may wish to invest more in the coming TOTO draw. who knows you may be the S$8 million dollar winner !!!!
TIP:"Be happy for others when others do well then your heart would have opened"
