Friday, August 08, 2008

Journey to India: Permission Granted....

Early morning, i went to the Pentagon Office at Bolkiah Garrison near Old Airport Berakas to get the official permission letter from MINDEF to attend the Seminar in India....

Met the Chief Clerks both in administration side and training section.... but none of them able to give the confirmation. They said "beyond their authority". I said "how come?".

I submitted the official letter from Ministry of Culture Youth and Sports 2 weeks ago.... and i left my phone number if there is any problem arised.... till 0808hrs on 08/08/08; i didn't receive any call from the JPTM.

Excuses! They said they already forwared my application to the Deputy PemSEC Mindef... wait for the reply from the Secretariat. Wait? till when? my trip will be 10th August...... wait ? wait? wait?

I asked them if i can't meet the Dep PemSec... they said NO.... but i don't care..... pendekan ceta... I get favourable respond from the Confidential Secretary to Dep PemSec that the permission is granted............ (handal eh aku ah....)

Bureaucracy... how come that simple .. takes them more than 2 weeks. Kudo for good TPOR.